My Beautiful Wife

Sunday, November 7, 2010 | |

She is the driving force behind my ambition. She encourages me every step of the way and gives me the strength to step out of my shell and try something new. She is my wife and in my world there is no one that compares to her. She has gone full force into her blogging and her passion has for it is my inspiration behind what I do here. I truly hope you check out her blog and I leave you with one of my favorite pictures of her. Our 1 year anniversary taken in front of Morro Rock in Morro Bay, CA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! I just saw this post. You are without any doubt my rock and LOVE every part of you. I look foward to our journey together and our new ventures. I love you with everything.

Shanae Brum said...

Oh my gosh this made me all teary eyed!!!!!! So amazing!!!!!!!

LOVE!!!!