The Great Pumpkin Festival

Thursday, October 21, 2010 | |

First off, sorry for not putting up a post in a while. Thanks to a certain little friend (see here) my hard drive took a dump and needed to be replaced. Thanks to the helpful customer service at Dell I was able to get it replaced in no time and I am back in business.

Being an Alumni of Cal Poly Pomona, I receive newsletters every once in a while and I saw they were having a pumpkin festival. When I was going to school there, I remember seeing the field full of pumpkins but never made it out to the festival. I was totally surprised by festivities that were put on by the Agricultural Dept. of Cal Poly. It was a great time and of course there were tons of pumpkins!













 And Lastly, here is a Panoramic of the Pumpkin Field. It was really cool to see. Being in crowded Southern California where land is precious, a sight like this is not seen very often.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job mike....these kiddos are adorable.