Just the Beginnig

Saturday, April 24, 2010 | |

OK, so I am trying something new here. Through much encouragement from my wife (who has a couple of great blogs herself: Life or Something Like It and Everyday + You) I am going to start a photography blog. Photography has become some what a new passion of mine. Every since I was young, photography has always intrigued me. I would love looking over pictures and taking in the story they tell. Well, i figured that now is the time to chase my passion. I have been looking for some good photography classes to take but haven't found one that fits me yet. i have even considered going back to school to get my AA in photography. But it all has to start somewhere and this is the beginning. I hope you enjoy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you babe! Your pictures are magnificent and I can not wait to share with everyone! Your new passion is such an inpsiration for me as well to pursue mine too! I hope others are also inspired by you to go for thier dreams. Keep it up and I can't wait to see more.